If there is pain in the feet when standing, then know its cause and preventive measures.
Many people work in a place or industry where they may have to stand for a long time, but if you are having trouble standing then you will not be able to work for a long time. Although doctors do not recommend standing for a long time, but the condition of not being able to stand is also not good, if such a condition happens to you, then there can be many reasons behind it, which you should know about. In this article, we will talk about the causes of foot pain while standing and ways to prevent it. For better information on this subject, we spoke to Dr. Seema Yadav, MD Physician, Care Institute of Life Sciences, Lucknow.
Why do feet hurt when standing? (Causes of pain in leg while I stand)
If you have pain in your feet, then there can be many reasons behind it, know next-
There can be a problem of foot pain even in the event of being overweight, if you are having pain in the leg while standing, then it may be that the weight of your foot is being stressed, to avoid this, you should do daily exercise, yoga and yoga. Attention should be paid to measures to reduce weight.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
If you are deficient in Vitamin B12, then you may have pain while standing, with the help of B12, red blood cells, DNA, nerves can make a difference. You can also take a supplement of B12 on the advice of a doctor, vitamin B12 is also found in natural food.
If you have an injury, it may be that there is a problem of leg pain while standing. If you have a problem like a fracture or ligament injury due to an accident, then you should contact the doctor, in this condition there may be a problem of pain in the foot even when standing.
If you have the problem of arthritis, then there may be a problem of leg pain when standing. Arthritis causes pain in the legs and it also affects other parts of the body like heart, lungs, eyes, circulatory system etc. Women can also have problems of arthritis, especially those who are between 30 and 60 years of age. Apart from this, symptoms of arthritis can also be seen in people who show signs of obesity or people who smoke.
How to avoid not standing position? (Precaution tips)
If you are unable to stand then you can adopt these easy steps-
- If you are having trouble standing, it may be due to fatigue, in which case you should hydrate your body well. Try to stand for a while after consuming water.
- If there is pain in standing continuously, then first stand for a short interval, standing for a long time can also be injurious to health, but you must stand and walk for some time during the day.
- If you are having trouble standing then you can also take the help of stick, with the help of stick you will be able to stand.
- Practice the standing posture, in the right posture, your weight will be divided in both the legs and there will be no pain in either leg.
- You should wear socks for support in the feet, if your job is to stand for a long time then you must wear socks on the feet, this absorbs the extra heat and gives comfort to the feet.
If you are having problems with leg pain while standing, then you can find out the cause of the disease through blood test and physical test on the advice of a doctor.