Eye Protecting Tips: Eyes are also an important part of our body. You can always keep your eyes healthy in these 3 ways.
How to Keep your Eyes Healthy: We often take full care of our body, skin, hair and internal organs. But we do not consider it necessary to take care of the eyes, while it is also necessary to take care of the eyes to stay healthy. Eyes are also an important part of our body. We all can see any happiness or sorrow with the help of our eyes.
Apart from this, it is also necessary to have correct eyesight for doing any work. That’s why you must take care of your eyes like any other part of your body. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about 3 such ways, with the help of which your eyes can always be healthy (Ways to Protect Your Eyes). Even in increasing age, the eyesight will not decrease. Learn about it from Dr Sugita Mutreja of Arogya Diet and Nutrition Clinic–
1. Splashing Water on Eyes
To keep the eyes healthy, it is beneficial to splash water on them. Everyone must follow the rule of splashing on the eyes. For this, fill your mouth with water, close your eyes and splash cold water 15-20 times. It is more beneficial to do this work before sunrise (Splashing Water in Eyes in the Morning). You can make a special water spray to splash on the eyes. For this, keep the water overnight in a copper vessel. Or use Triphala water. Splashing the eyes in this way every morning will always keep the eyes healthy. Will remain in the eyesight for a long time.
2. Applying oil on the navel
Applying oil on the navel is beneficial for overall health. Due to this, the skin improves, then diseases related to stomach are also removed. Apart from this, you can also apply oil in the navel to keep the eyes healthy. By keeping oil in the navel, eyesight becomes brighter, and minor problems related to the eyes also get relief. To keep the eyes healthy, you can apply almond or sesame oil on the navel while sleeping at night. Almond, sesame oil are very beneficial for the eyes. Applying sesame oil on the navel is beneficial.
3. Blink your eyes frequently
To keep the eyes healthy, blinking is also necessary. Some people blink their eyes frequently, some people don’t. Eye blinking is also necessary to keep the eyes healthy. By blinking the eyes, the dust particles, dirty water accumulated in the eyes easily come out.
How to Take Care of Eyes Daily
- It is important to keep the eyes clean. For this, wash your eyes with clean water 2-3 times a day.
- Wear glasses to protect your eyes from strong sunlight. This will protect the eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
- To keep eyes healthy, include green vegetables, seasonal fruits in your diet (Diet for Eyesight Improvement). Vitamin A is very important for the eyes.
- Sit in proper light while using the laptop or while reading.
- Keep thin slices of cucumber on the eyes for 10-15 minutes. This will make the eyes feel relaxed.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes if the garbage, dust particles get in the eye. This can cause the eyes to become red and irritated.
- Avoid sleeping during the day and waking up at night to protect the eyes.
You should consult a doctor if there is burning in the eyes, pain in the eyes. Apart from this, regular eye examinations are also necessary. You can always keep your eyes healthy by getting your eyes checked from time to time.