The practice of yogasanas is considered very beneficial to increase metabolism and reduce weight, learn about yoga to increase metabolism.
In today’s time, due to the modern and fast lifestyle, it has become a little difficult to keep the body healthy. Due to lack of attention to food and lifestyle, it is having an adverse effect on the immunity of people. In today’s time the problem of obesity is increasing rapidly, the biggest reason for this is unbalanced diet and lifestyle. When the body’s metabolism or metabolism is cured, you get benefit in the problem of obesity and many serious diseases. Each person’s metabolism depends on age, gender and physical activity and diet. To lose weight, it is very important for your body’s metabolism to be right. When the metabolism is right, all the functions of the body remain fine. Increasing metabolism also helps you lose weight. Changes in diet and physical activity are considered useful to boost metabolism. You can boost your metabolism by practicing some yogasanas regularly. Let us know about these yogasanas.
Yoga To Boost Metabolism For Weight Loss To Increase Metabolism And Lose Weight
Metabolism can be called the process of digesting food in simple language. Metabolism can be attributed to a large extent for body weight and physical condition. If your metabolism is low then due to this there can be many problems in your body and due to this weight gain can also happen. By correcting the metabolism of the body, you also get benefit in reducing weight. Let us know about such yogasanas, by practicing them daily, you can boost the metabolism of the body and get benefits in reducing weight.
1. Halasana Or Plow Pose
Regular practice of Halasana gives you a lot of benefit in strengthening the digestive system. By practicing Halasana regularly, you can lose weight in the right way. Apart from this, it is believed that the practice of Halasana is also very beneficial to keep the sugar level in the body under control. The practice of this yogasana is considered beneficial in increasing metabolism and reducing weight, as well as in problems like impotence, sinusitis, insomnia and headache.
How to practice Halasana
- To practice Halasana, first lie down on a clean and ventilated place by laying a yoga mat.
- Now after this, bring your hand near the body and during this keep the palms towards the ground.
- While inhaling the breath, move the legs upwards.
- Now support the waist with your hands keeping your feet at an angle of 90 degrees.
- After this, bend the legs towards the head and take the feet behind the head.
- After this, remove the hands from the waist and keep them towards the ground and after remaining in this pose for some time, come back to the normal position.
2. Ustrasana Or Camel Pose
The practice of Ustrasana is also considered very useful for increasing the metabolism or metabolism of the body. Practicing Ustrasana regularly also helps you in reducing weight. The practice of Ustrasana is also considered very beneficial in stimulating the thyroid gland and balancing the hormones in the body.
How to practice Ustrasana –
- To practice Ustrasana, first of all, sit on a yoga mat with your knees bent.
- After this, keep both your hands on the hips.
- Now while pulling the breath inwards, take the spine forward.
- Bend the waist back and slowly hold the feet firmly with the palms.
- Now release the neck loose and remain in this posture for 30 to 60 seconds.
- After that come back to normal posture.
3. Sarvangasana Or Shoulder Stand Pose
Sarvangasana as the name suggests is one of the beneficial yogasanas for all parts of the body. By doing regular practice of Sarvangasana, you get benefit in reducing weight along with increasing the metabolism of the body. Its practice is very beneficial for the muscles of the legs, hips and thighs. Practicing Sarvangasana regularly strengthens your digestive system.
How to practice Sarvangasana –
- To practice Sarvangasana, first lie on your back on a yoga mat or mat.
- After this, keep both the hands beside the body.
- Now raise your legs above the ground and straighten them.
- After this, lift your pelvic floor upwards from the ground.
- Keep shoulders, head, pelvis and legs in a straight line.
- Stay in the posture of standing on the ground upside down with the support of the shoulder.
4. Shalabhasana Or The Locust Pose
The practice of Shalabhasana is very beneficial to increase metabolism and reduce weight. Your spine gets a lot of benefits from the regular practice of this yoga asana. While practicing this yoga posture, your posture is like a grasshopper.
How to practice Shalabhasana –
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- After this, raise your head and upper body and arms and legs upwards.
- During this, keep your hands straight on the floor and straighten the back.
- Lift the neck forward and remain in this posture for some time and then come back to the normal position.
5. Garudasana Or Eagle Pose
The practice of Garudasana is considered very beneficial for increasing the metabolism of the body. Its practice is considered very easy and the practice of this yoga posture is very useful in reducing body weight.
How to practice Garudasana
- To do Eagle Pose, bend your legs and wrap your arms around each other.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and lift your right foot off the floor.
- Place your right thigh on top of your left thigh. Wrap your right leg around your left.
- Raise your arms in front of you, keeping them parallel to the floor.
- Next, bend your arms, cross them over the left to the right to connect them at the elbows.
- During this, keep breathing and exhaling and you can do this 5-10 times.
You can practice these yogasanas regularly to increase metabolism and reduce weight. If you are practicing these yogasanas for the first time, then definitely take the help of a trainer or expert in the beginning. Do not practice yogasanas if there is any kind of disease or bone related problem in the body.